Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TV appearance

Jake did a story about the economy and how many more people are buying chickens and growing their own gardens to become more self sufficient. He interviewed my mom for the article and it ran in Monday's paper. Channel 4 picked up on the story and contacted my mom this morning wanting to come out to her house and do a segment for the news today. They showed up at about 1:00 today and interviewed my mom and dad. They also got Tylie running around with the chickens so my beautiful darling will make her debut this afternoon. They will be on channel 4 at 5:00 and 6:00 tonight. Try to check it out. I don't know how quality the interview will be but I can guarantee it will be entertainment. If you are not able to catch it, they will have it on their website also. My mom will be so embarrassed that I posted this so make sure to drop her line and let her know how great she did!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wow, Ang! Your mom is so cute on TV! I went to the link on the ABC4 website and watched it. Loved seeing Tylie at the end of it, too! I'm glad I got to see that!