Friday, March 6, 2009

The Blog Stalker


Tylie turned three in February!
I have something to confess, I am a blog stalker. I have had a hard time accepting this fact because it can be quite embarassing but you know what they say, acceptance is the key. So here I am accepting it, admitting it, and moving on. I tried to fight it off but with the way the economy has been lately, I do not have a lot of loans going on at work right now so I find myself with a lot of downtime and a computer in front of my face. I will start out with some of my family and friends to see what they are up to. Then I find myself looking at their friends and will often find someone I know and click on their blog. The next thing I know, I have strayed so far that I don't even know the people that I am looking at and I am just scrolling randomly down the screen looking at cute kids riding their bikes for the first time or pictures of ultra sounds for babies that are on the way. I know, I am weird. I don't know why I do this. It is probably the same reason that I love reality TV, I am fascinated with people ( and yes I am aware that reality TV is not 100% reality- Jake has drilled that into me). Anyway, so I figure that if I am going to look at others blogs, I should probably give other people something to look at. I just want to share some quick thoughts for those blogs that I enjoy to read. Erica, your kids get cuter by the day. I truly think that Jordan and Dylan should be models for Calvin Kline when they grow up. They are just gorgeus- not to mention hilarious. Val, your babies bedroom is turning out beautifully. I am truly impressed! I had not idea you were so talented. I wish you were around to help me with Mason's room. He is 5 months old and I still haven't figured out what I want to do with his room yet. Melanie- congrats on the baby. That is so exciting! I am sure that you will be able to handle four without a hitch. And last, Kari- it has been too long and me and Jake need to get down there. We will soon. I can't believe how much Ethan and Garrison have changed since I saw them around Christmas. Ethan really is not a little boy anymore. And good luck with Garrison, he sounds like a mini Brady. I hope that everyone is well out there. I feel so close to all of you as I read your blogs but it is weird that I never talk to you. Well..... until next time.... I will follow you all close and try to maintain my new found identity as a blog stalker!

2 comments:

Valerie Plowman said...

You are so funny. I think a lot of people "blog stalk." Thanks about the room! I am hoping to put it all together this weekend.

Erica said...

Thanks for the sweet words! :o) I'm a total blog stalker, too - I love it!! Sometimes I leave random comments on people's blogs (they either think I'm really nice or super crazy...maybe a bit of both). All I can say is thank goodness for this world of blogging. I love it! I love reading what you post, Ang - consider me your "blog vulture." I wait and then I swoop in as soon as I see something new from you pop up on my blog roll! ;o) Love you!