Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Clinging on to summer!

This weekend brought some sunny weather so we loaded up the trailer and headed out for one more camping trip before that nasty white stuff comes and ruins our warm weather. The weekend brought lots of fishing, food, games, and laughs. All was wonderful except our little Mason who did not do well away from his own bed. He cried, whined, and then I finally gave in and put him in bed with Jake and I. He loved sleeping with me and Jake and he paid me back by pulling at my eyelashes all night long! What a sweetheart. I didn't get a wink of sleep but it was a successful camping trip because I didn't get eaten by any bears. I will just hold on to these memories until next year.....


Look at our elegant Heather. We are so proud of what she has become!












1 comment:

Our Busy and Chaotic Life said...

I have to say that I am shocked at how much camping you have been doing this summer! I didn't think you liked it much when we were kids; or maybe it was just girls camp at the JR property that was the turn off.I love the picture of Mason and the fish! Did you guys buy a trailer? We have to go together sometime!