Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Photo post

We went to the Zoo for Luke's birthday and had a blast! Thank you, Luke, for being born so we had a great excuse to spend some time with you. We loved every minute of it.



Well, at least Tylie and I loved every minute of it. Mason was not so thrilled to be there for some of the time. He is cutting more teeth and only wanted to be held.




















There is nothing like an ice cream cone to go with our adventurous day

























I don't think they liked riding on the carousel. It is just another one of those "rough" things that Tylie has to deal with.













She has not stopped talking about the snakes. I think Jake has heard the same story about the same snake about 10 times now

















Curtis and Levi really liked the cougar- and that is putting it lightly!




































On the train ride































Mother's Day!


Playing Settlers of Catan. This has been a weekly thing for quite some time. We have finally found a game that Chad can play over and over again and never get bored with it. Chad usually wins, Jake and I sneak a few wins in once in a while, and mom- well she is just there to play because she loves games!






We have moved our little plants into the big garden where they can really thrive. We are so excited to see them start to produce.









Tylie's favorite "jumpy thing" at grandma's house.









This used to freak me out when grandpa would do this with Tylie. Now I just think it is cute.



















































































Sometimes I stress myself out because I have these great pictures on my camera but no funny story to go with them so I feel that they are not worthy to be on the blog. Well, as I have said before, I have figured out a way to turn my blog into my own "scrapbook" so unfortunately there are going to be some post just full of pictures and not much of a story. This would be one of those.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Pictures can say more than words anyways! These are great! i still need to take my kiddos to the zoo before it gets TOO HOT! UGH!

Erica said...

Oh, I totally agree that pictures are 95% of the story. I love the posts with all the pics...keep them coming! :o)

Brittany said...

Alright...so when are you guys coming over for a Settlers match?? We LOVE LOVE playing Settlers!!