Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mason's first haircut

I have been ignoring the fact that Mason needs a haircut for awhile now. I think I have just been intimidated by the whole idea. Tylie was a girl so I never had to worry about haircuts. I would cheer for every inch that I got because that meant I was that much closer to cute ponytails, curls, bows and braids. When Mason started to look more like Cousin It rather than my baby boy, I decided that it can't get any worse. I whipped out Jake's clippers and went to work.
Before:

The damage:

And after:
Not too bad. A little short but still adorable.

4 comments:

judd and ash said...

So cute...good job on the haircut! I can't believe our babies are this old!

Erica said...

He looks adorable! I love how grownup they look after a close cut like this - what a handsome kid!

Our Busy and Chaotic Life said...

I think the first one is always the hardest. It always makes them look older to me. He is so cute!!

CorayFam said...

Oh my cuteness!!! SOOO cute!!