Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Reunion

We had a family reunion this weekend and I am so sad that it is already over. Tylie absolutely loves to play with her cousins and just did not think that two days was long enough. I was lucky enough to catch a few of the moments of fun......


Yup! That is my sexy man. He deserves to be put on the blog for ruining my cute picture.

Don't worry, they both returned alive.


First time bowling

Mason missed his morning nap and I paid for it dearly!

Do you think Jake could pose normal for at least one picture?

The happy couple. We can't wait for Kat to join our family.






3 comments:

Our Busy and Chaotic Life said...

I just love your family!!!! I wish I were a wilfardo!

Erica said...

It was such a fun weekend, wasn't it? You are so much fun to be around and I love you to bits! :o)

Brittany said...

Family reunions...so fun! Looks like it was a blast! BTW such cute family pictures...they turned out so cute! I think you should photo shop Jake's cross-eyed face and put it in your family picture that you frame and hang on the wall.