Friday, June 5, 2009

Drunk Typing

At midnight last night I decided it was a good idea to load all my pictures from our Vegas trip onto the blog. Jake wasn't home yet so it is a rare time that I have to myself. I had been watching TV for awhile but I started to feel like a useless blob that was going to seep into the cracks of the couch and never be seen again so I got up, looked around, and sat back down. "What does one do at midnight with nobody around?" I blog. I loaded all the pictures that I wanted and then set in to type something quick about our little trip and the wonderful memories that were made. That is when the "drunk typing" began. I have been a victim of "drunk typing" before and have learned my lesson to stop while I am ahead. Drunk typing is when you are so tired that the screen in front of you keeps going blurry and the keys on the keyboard keep jumping around and you just can't seem to grab the right ones. You think that you are doing ok but you never realize how bad it was until the hangover comes the next morning and you read the disaster that you created the night before. My sentences look something like this- " We has ablaaaaaaaaaaast in lA Vegas and are so hassy for britttnay and rikc dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. (sleeping on the keyboard.)
I started this embarassing behavior and after about 2 sentences of not being to put together a simple phrase, I threw my little disclaimer on the bottom of the pics and shut off the computer. The morning after is here and I am so glad that I did not embarass myself any further. After all, I put a picture of myself in a swimming suit on here from Vegas and a girl can only take so much embarassment in one day.

Mason was wonderful for the long car ride!

Tylie wasn't!

"I'm flying, mom!"

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings twice while we were there. Jake and I finally agree on a restaurant that we are emphatic about.

My little shopper.


Aunt Heather is the only one that can consistently goo at Mason and he will light up. He absolutely loves her!

Moving out!




Tylie would have lived in the pool if I let her but, alas, there was work to do and she was starting to put raisins to shame so we grudgingly left the pool and promised to come visit another time.
Disclaimer:We went to Las Vegas last weekend to help them move. I really want to put quirky little captions under each picture but it is midnight, my eyes keep shutting without my permission, and I can't form a coherent sentence so I will so it later. Sorry to those of you who see it like this.











4 comments:

Erica said...

Haha! I love it - drunk typing! I'm totally guilty of that too! And seriously - you have nothing to be embarrassed about with your pictures of you in a swimsuit! You look so glam!

Our Busy and Chaotic Life said...

What a fun trip!!! I would love to go to Vegas! Brady won't because he says it is to HOT. What a wimp.

Here is my email for those pictures from this weekend.Thanks
staplesmom@etv.net

Kristy said...

You are so funny! I am glad that you had a fun trip and where are Brittany and Rick moving to?

Grandma Sally said...

I'm sure they appreciated your help!
Grandpa and I will be anxious to see their new house.