Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mason is here!




YEAHHHHH!!!! My little Mason is finally here and I am no longer pregnant. As incredible as it is to have a baby inside of me and feel him grow and move, it is really nice to have my body back. Anyway, I went into the hospital on Thursday ( Oct 2nd ) to be induced. Mason was born at 4:30 in the afternoon. He was 8 lbs 3 ozs and 19 inches long. He has a lot of dark black hair and is much more mild and good tempered then Tylie was. We named him Mason Jacob Hancock. I am so excited to have this new sweet baby in our home but it is so strange to have a tiny baby again. I had completely forgotten what it is like to have a baby. Tylie seems huge now and so grown up. I absolutely love having Tylie right now though. She has been such a huge help. When I can't grab something because my hands are full, she is always right there to help me out. She loves feeling like she is a mommy too and she constantly reminds me that Mason is her baby. So, the Hancock clan has grown from 3 to 4 and we are just thrilled about it. I am off work on maternity leave so I will post as often as I can. I am sure that many posts will be focused on Tylie and Mason since they are what my world is revolving around right now. What can I say, I am just a mom that likes to brag about her amazing kids!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations, Andrea, Jake and Tylie!! We are thrilled for you that Mason is here! He is BEAUTIFUL. We love you guys!!

Valerie Plowman said...

Congrats! He is so cute! I know that feeling--ahhh--not pregnant anymore. :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and glad that all went well! He is adorable! I love the picture of Tylie holding him!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited to meet him in person! Luv u all.

Grandma Sally said...

We're so happy for you!
He is a doll. Hope you are all getting some sleep at night.
Love ya

Kristy said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. I can not believe how big he is but he is adorable!! And I will keep my fingers crossed for you that he stays mild mannered ;o)