Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here we go!

I decided to finally join the world of computerized scrapbooks and start a blog. My first experience with a blog was when my friend from California started one and has been doing it for years now. I thought it was a cute idea but never had much interest in it. That is until I opened my eyes and looked around. I was looking at one of my neighbors blogs that she had just set up, and I realized that I was the ONLY one in the neighborhood without a blog. I continued to put it off but when my grandma started a blog, I figured it was time. I must admit that I am nervous about this. I am a terrible scrapbooker (as jake will testify) and I am afraid of failing at this too. I guess I will just have to suck it up and see where this goes. I hope that Jake will help me with this since he is the writer of the family, but I am not counting on it. I will do my best and who knows, if this all turns out ok, I might take on the world of real scrapbooking next year.

1 comment:

Grandma Sally said...

Hi Ang!
Congratulations. I think it will be fun to keep u[p on everyone. I need to have Erica teach me about linking us all up.
You have such a darling subject to blog about. It's fun to watch her grow
Love ya,
Grandma Sally