Tuesday, October 4, 2011

He is here!

I am so happy to announce that my baby boy is finally here. After much anxiety and waiting, he arrived last Thursday. Here are the details-

Cade Clay Hancock
09/29/2011
8 lbs 2.5 ozs
21 inches long
Born at 4:40 in the afternoon

He looks so much like Mason that it is scary. I just kept looking at him and thinking "I have seen this baby before." I am so happy to have him here. He is much more work on the outside but now I can kiss him and hold him so all the work seems easy. It has been a long road but I am finally off this trail of my life. He is here, he is healthy, and Jake and I are happy. Life is good.






4 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

he is so adorable! congrats!

Grant and Candice said...

Congratulations, he is beautiful! We can't wait to meet him. We are so so happy for you:)

Erica said...

Congratulations, Andrea and Jake! He is beautiful. What a lucky little boy to have such a wonderful family! :o)

judd and ash said...

He is beautiful, I am so happy for you guys, congrats!!!