Tuesday, January 13, 2009

slacker

I have all of these really cute pictures from Christmas, Mason's blessing, and New Years but for some reason my laptop is not reading my camera card so I can get the pictures off. I keep trying and then I get frustrated and give up without updating my blog. For some reason I have this mind block that I can't get past. I think that if I don't have a picture attached to an update it is somehow flawed and unworthy to be posted. I just think that everybody would much rather see pictures then listen to me ramble on about my worries, opinions, etc. It has been so long since I have updated it though that I am finally conceding and updating so everyone will realize and I not disappeared into some sort of "blog black hole." Anyway, I am working on getting the pictures loaded and will post them as soon as I can. I hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love reading what you write! The pictures you post are just like the cherry on top for me! I always look forward to reading your blog :o)